All delegates in the Asia World Model United
Nations Virtual Conference are required to abide by the rules of the Asia World Model
United Nations Virtual Conference to ensure the comfort and safety of the delegates. As
an event organized by a Non-Governmental Organisation, we are also required to implement
the Terms and conditions of Asia World MUN.
- Asia World Model United Nations welcomes youth between the ages of 15 to 25 years old from any country who wish to have experience in international conferences or have a high interest in global affairs to be the delegates of Asia World Model United Nations.
- All delegates must be enrolled in High School/University, must be High School/University graduates, or must be enrolled in International Organizations/Institutions/Companies.
- All delegates should choose a maximum of 3 Councils preferences and 3 country allocations.
- All matters regarding the country allocation and council preference will be arranged based on the decision of the committee.
- The Asia World Model United Nations Conference will be using the offline concept.
- The conference will consist of International delegates.
- All conference participants and committees must have been fully vaccinated.
Covid-19 Safety and Health Protocol
- All offline conference participants and committees must have been fully vaccinated.
- Thermal face detection device in each conference room.
- Conference rooms filled by 50% - 70% of the room capacity.
- Easy to access hand sanitizer/hand washing facilities.
- 1 hotel room for 1 delegate.
- Antigen Swab Test before the conference.
- All conference participants must follow covid-19 safety and health protocol that has been regulated by the authorities;
- All participants must wear a face mask (medical procedure mask) during all activities.
- All participants must maintain a distance from the other participants at least 1 meter.
- All participants should carry hand sanitizer during the conference.
- All participants are not allowed to travel outside schedule during the period of time of the conference without permission from the IGN team.
- Registration is open only for one type of accommodation: full accommodation.
- All fees are non-refundable.
- Only under certain conditions participants can apply for a refund (terms and Conditions apply)
Refund Terms and Conditions
- For cancellation due to serious illness, death, natural disaster, and war/conflict, a refund request must be at least 45 days before the event. The refund amount will be determined after discussion with the Asia World Model United Nations Committee.
- If you use Installment payment, only the second installment can be refunded.
- Asia World Model United Nations does not accept refund requests due to misinformation because of participant negligence.
- Asia World Model United Nations reserves the right to update information without prior or further notice.
Privacy and Intellectual Property Rights
- Asia World Model United Nations reserves the right to utilize all data submitted by individuals to Asia World Model United Nations and to collect data in the form of photographs or videos during the conference and social events without limitations.
- All registrants agree that no data, results, and materials for use in Asia World Model United Nations will be disseminated by means of publications, reports, conferences, or any other form without the express written consent from Asia World Model United Nations of which these products, data, results, and materials are its exclusive property.
- Asia World Model United Nations reserves the right to update and change information without further notice.
Code of Conduct
- Registrants hereby certify by completing the registration process that all information submitted is truthful and accurate. The registrants understand that falsification of any information provided will disqualify them from participation in Asia World Model United Nations and the Asia World Model United Nations activities and falsification of information or impersonation may result in legal actions.
- Participants agree that all materials produced for this conference will be original work. Plagiarism will not be tolerated at Asia World Model United Nations, and should the Asia World Model United Nations Committee discover instances of plagiarism, the individual will be disqualified from the conference without a refund.
- Participants are expected and obliged to obey the laws of the Kingdom of Thailand while participating in Asia World Model United Nations. Participants are personally responsible for all charges and damage to the facilities of the conference and social event venues.
- Participants understand the full assumption of risks and acknowledge that Asia World Model United Nations and its committee, elected representatives, and employees, do not assume any responsibility for the conduct and activities of the participants.
- Participants agree to accept and abide by this Code of Conduct.
- Participants must be aware that sexual harassment is highly condemned in this event. The possession of illegal drugs and weapons is also prohibited. Should the participants fail to abide by this regulation, the respective participants will be disqualified from the event without a refund.