THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF Asia Youth International MODEL UNITED NATIONS
By registering for AYIMUN, it means that you accept these points below:
- The Booking Seat costs 70 USD and it is fully refundable (terms and conditions may apply).
- The quota for booking seats only for 1200 seats.
- Booking Seat only available until 19th October 2019.
- If the quota has been reached, the one(s) making the payment will be sorted as waiting list.
- If the Candidate of Delegate who has booked cannot pay First Payment on the deadline that has been given (19th October 2019), the “booking” is deemed forfeited or canceled.
- The canceled seat will be offered to the waiting listers and they can make the payment within 3 days from the First Payment Deadline ( 19th – 22th October 2019).
- All Candidates considered as “failed” Delegates can submit a Refund no later than 22th October 2019. Refund submissions after 30th September 2019 are considered to be Forfeited / Not Refundable.
- By using booking seat, the delegates will receive:
- AYIMUN’s Bag
- AYIMUN’s Pouch
- Metal Badge
- Agenda Book
- Asia Youth International MUN (AYIMUN) welcomes youth between the ages of 17 and 25 years old from all over the world who wants to have experience in Model UN or have high interest in global affairs, especially in global diplomacy aspects to be the delegates of Asia Youth International MUN.
- Must be enrolled in High School/ University Students or graduate of High School/ University or must be enrolled in International Organizations/ Institutions/ Companies.
- All registrants should choose maximum of 3 councils preferences and 3 country allocations.
- All matters regarding country allocation and council preference will be arranged based on the decision of Committee.
- All fees are non-refundable
(TnC for refund).
- The provision of payment will be informed in the letter of commitment that will be provided by the committee.
- Discount/voucher/coupon is only for Full Payment / 1st Installment
- Discount/voucher/coupon is only can be used 1x per person/email.
- Coupon for alumnus only can be used by committee’s approval
- Expired or unused voucher cannot be redeemed with cash
REFUND Terms and Conditions
- All fees are non-refundable (TnC for refund).
- The provision of payment will be informed by the committee. All delegates in AYIMUN are required to abide by the rules of AYIMUN to ensure the comfort and safety of the delegates.
As an event organised by Non-Governmental Organisation we are also required to implement the Term and conditions of AYIMUN.Refund Policy (at the latest 60 days before the event) delegate can request for refund by their own merits if :
- Visa Rejection;
- Chronic Disease
- Family Loss
- Conflict in the country: War, natural disaster, travel banknote: Delegates will be in charged for any international transfer fee, The refund process will take up to 60 days.
- Upon request, successful registrants will be issued a Letter of Acceptance from Asia Youth International MUN stating the status of their participation at Asia Youth International MUN after background check. Registrants may use the Letter of Invitation (On request only) in their visa acquisition process.
- Asia Youth International MUN will not provide visa and is not responsible for any participant’s visa into Malaysia.
Privacy and Intellectual Property
- Asia Youth International MUN reserves the right to utilize all data submitted by individuals and to collect data in the form of photographs or videos during the event without limitations.
- All registrants agree that no data, results, and materials for use in Asia Youth International MUN will be disseminated by means of commercial publications, reports, or any other form without the express written consent from Asia Youth International MUN of which these products, data, results and materials are its exclusive property.
- Asia Youth International MUN reserves the right to update and change information without further notice.
Code of Conduct
- Registrants hereby certify by completing the registration process that all information submitted is truthful and accurate. The registrants understand that falsification of any information provided will disqualify him or her from participation in Asia Youth International MUN and future Asia Youth International MUN activities and falsification of information or impersonation may result in legal actions.
- Participants agree that all materials produced for this conference will be original work. Plagiarism will not be tolerated at Asia Youth International MUN and should the Asia Youth International MUN Committee discover instances of plagiarism, the individual will be disqualified from the conference without refund.
- Participants are expected and obliged to obey the laws of Malaysia, while participating in Asia Youth International MUN. Participants are personally responsible for all charges and damage to facilities of the conference and social event venues.
- Participants understand full assumption of risks and acknowledge that Asia Youth International MUN and its committee, elected representatives and employees, do not assume any responsibility for the conduct and activities of the participants.
- The organizer is committed in providing an environment that is free of harassment. We’ll be warning the harasser to cease his or her behaviour, or ending the talk early if she/he uses inappropriate language or images, or requiring a harasser to leave the convention immediately, or banning a harasser from future events or for a certain time period. If you are being harassed, notice that someone else is being harassed, or have any other concerns, please contact a member of the conference committee. The committee will be wearing red tag ID. You may also contact hotel staff and ask to be put in touch with the conference chair.
- Delegates have to act kindly and courteously towards other delegates, without violating personal boundaries of others (i.e : racism, discrimination, hate speech, false information, and sexual harrasm both verbally and physically).
- AYIMUN do not tolerate any violations that were mentioned above. The penalized of the violations will result to be exempted from the conference and prohibited to join in the future.
- Delegates are expected and obliged to obey the laws of Malaysia while participating in Asia Youth International MUN. Delegates of AYIMUN are personally responsible for all charges and damage to facilities of the conference and venues.
- Participants agree to accept and abide by this Code of Conduct.