By registering for AYIMUN, it means that you accept these points below:
- Asia Youth International MUN (AYIMUN) welcomes youth between the ages of 17 and 25 years old from all over the world who wants to have experience in Model UN or have high interest in global affairs, especially in global diplomacy aspects to be the delegates of Asia Youth International MUN.
- Must be enrolled in High School/ University Students or graduate of High School/ University or must be enrolled in International Organizations/ Institutions/ Companies.
- All registrants should choose maximum of 3 councils preferences and 3 country allocations
- All matters regarding country allocation and council preference will be arranged from the decision of the AYIMUN committee 2019.
- The Booking Seat costs 70 USD and it is fully refundable (terms and conditions may apply).
- The quota for booking seats only for 100 seats.
- Booking Seat only available until 9th of October 2019.
- If the quota has been reached, the one(s) making the payment will be sorted as waiting list.
- If the Candidate of Delegate who has booked cannot pay First Payment on the deadline that has been given (9th October 2019), the “booking” is deemed forfeited or canceled.
- The canceled seat will be offered to the waiting listers and they can make the payment within 3 days from the First Payment Deadline ( 10th-12th October 2019).
- All Candidates considered as “failed” Delegates can submit a Refund no later than 12th October 2019. Refund submissions after 12th October 2019 are considered to be Forfeited/Not Refundable.
- All fees are non-refundable
(TnC for refund).
- The provision of payment will be informed in the letter of commitment that will be provided by the committee.
REFUND Terms and Conditions
- For the cancellation due to force majeure (war, sickness, natural disaster, the country’s recent condition) the delegates may apply for a 100% refund at the latest 60 days before the event.
- For cancellation due to visa rejection, the delegates will get 100% refund. The delegates should inform approximately 45 days of the event.
- Upon request, successful registrants will be issued a Letter of Invitation from Asia Youth International MUN stating the status of their participation at Asia Youth International MUN after the background check. Registrants may use the Letter of Invitation (On request only) for their visa acquisition process.
- Asia Youth International MUN will not provide visa and is not responsible for any participant’s visa into Bangkok, Thailand.
Privacy and Intellectual Property
- Asia Youth International MUN reserves the right to utilize all data submitted by individuals and to collect data in the form of photographs or videos during the event without limitations.
- All registrants agree that no data, results, and materials for use in Asia Youth International MUN will be disseminated by means of commercial publications, reports, or any other form without the express written consent from Asia Youth International MUN of which these products, data, results and materials are its exclusive property.
- Asia Youth International MUN reserves the right to update and change information without further notice.
Code of Conduct
- Registrants hereby certify by completing the registration process that all information submitted is truthful and accurate. The registrants understand that falsification of any information provided will disqualify him or her from participation in Asia Youth International MUN and future Asia Youth International MUN activities and falsification of information or impersonation may result in legal actions.
- Participants agree that all materials produced for this conference will be original work. Plagiarism will not be tolerated at Asia Youth International MUN and should the Asia Youth International MUN Committee discover instances of plagiarism, the individual will be disqualified from the conference without refund
- Participants are expected and obliged to obey the laws of Bangkok, Thailand while participating in Asia Youth International MUN. Participants are personally responsible for all charges and damage to facilities of the conference and social event venues.
- Participants understand full assumption of risks and acknowledge that Asia Youth International MUN and its committee, elected representatives and employees, do not assume any responsibility for the conduct and activities of the participants.
- The organizer is committed in providing an environment that is free of harassment. We’ll be warning the harasser to cease his or her behaviour, or ending the talk early if she/he uses inappropriate language or images, or requiring a harasser to leave the convention immediately, or banning a harasser from future events or for a certain time period. If you are being harassed, notice that someone else is being harassed, or have any other concerns, please contact a member of the conference committee. The committee will be wearing red tag ID. You may also contact hotel staff and ask to be put in touch with the conference chair.
- Participants agree to accept and abide by this Code of Conduct.