terms and condition
By registering for AYIMUN, it means that you accept these points below:
- Asia Youth International Model United Nations welcomes youth between the age of 17 to 25 years old from all of nations who wants to gain experience in Model UN or who have high interest in learning how to be a diplomat in Asia Youth International Model Nations.
- Enrolled in High School or University Students or graduated or enrolled in International Organizations/Institutions/Companies.
- We encourage people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate based on disability.
- All delegates should choose with the maximum 3 councils preferences and 3 country allocations.
- All matters regarding country allocation and council preference will be arranged from the decision of the AYIMUN committee 2019.
- All registrations are accepted based on their application and the result will be announced within 3 x 24 working hour. Once maximum capacity is reached, delegates, will be able allocated to their second ot third council preferences.
- Registration is opened for two types of accommodations : full accommodation 4 or 5 star hotel and non-accommodation.
The Assessment for delegates council allocation based on
- Motivation letter
- The provision of payment will be informed in the letter of agreement that will be provided by the committee.
REFUND Terms and Conditions
- For the cancellation due to force majeure (sickness, death, natural disasters, and conflict), the delegates may apply for a 100% refund at the latest 60 days before the event.
- For cancellation due to visa rejection, the delegates will get 100% refund. The delegates should inform approximately 45 days before the event.
IMPORTANT NOTE : Delegates will be charged for all the fees for international transfers
- Upon request, successful registrants will be issued a Letter of Invitation from Asia Youth International MUN stating the status of their participation at Asia Youth International MUN after the background check. Registrants may use the Letter of Invitation for their visa acquisition process.
- Asia Youth International MUN will not provide visa and is not responsible for any participant’s visa into Malaysia.
Privacy and Intellectual Property
- AYIMUN reserves the right to utilize all data submitted by individuals to AYIMUN and to collect data in the form of photographs or videos during the conference and social events without limitations.
- All the registrants agree that no data, results, and materials for use in Asia Youth International MUN will be disseminated by means of publications, reports, conferences, or any other form without the express written consent from Asia Youth International MUN of which these products, data, results, and materials are its exclusive property.
- AYIMUN reserves the right to update without further notice.
Code of Conduct
- Registrants hereby certify by completing the registration process that all information submitted is truthful and accurate. The registrants understand that falsification of any information will get disqualified from their participation in Asia Youth MUN and the Asia Youth MUN activities and falsification of information or impersonation may result in legal actions.
- Participants agree that all materials produced for this conference should be original work.
- Participants are expected and obliged to obey the laws of Malaysia while participating in Asia Youth International MUN. Participants are personally responsible for all charges and damage to facilities of the conference and venues.
- Participants understand the full assumption of risks and acknowledge that Asia Youth International MUN and its committee, elected representatives and employees, do not assume any responsibility for the conduct and activities of the participants.
- Participants agree to accept and abide by this Code of Conduct.
- Any act relating to Sexual Harrasment, Racism and other misconduct will be penalized and withdrawn from the event without refund.