Be ready for this amazing opportunity, the
ASIA YOUTH INTERNATIONAL MODEL UNITED NATIONS
open for Chair recruitment.
Requirements & EligibilityRequirements & Eligibility
- Must be around Asia Region Country
- Prior experience staffing Model UN conferences is preferred and have experience become international MUN delegates.
- Must be committed to producing all pre-conference
- Professionalism in their work, be very responsive to email and social media platform with others committees throughout the entire conference preparation process, be open to constructive feedback, and have strong communication skills and problem-solving skills.
- Certificate from the AYIMUN Secretary-General
- Four nights of shared accommodations at the *4 – *5 start hotel in the capital of the Asian region where the event was held.
- $300 travel stipend for Secretaries and Directors or $100 travel stipend for Chair, Co-Chair, Conference Management Officers and Public Information Officers. Stipend is awarded after completion of the conference. Senior Secretariat members must be able to get to/from the conference venue at their own expense.
Apply yourself to this link :