- First Come First Served?
First come, first served. What does it mean?
As you have already known, we have several councils you can choose to be part of. In the registration phase, you can choose 3 councils and 3 countries for each council as your preference.
Nevertheless, those who served by paying first, get the seat they desired the most; you’ll be choosing these options when you register. After the payment, we will see if your chosen options are still available.
If your first choice is full, then you will be placed to the second option. If the second option is also full, you will be placed to the third option, and if the seats of your chosen councils are full, the Chair will have to place you to the council wherein the seat is still available. Therefore, the faster you book your place and make a payment, the bigger your chance of getting the council and the country that you’d love to represent the most.
- How to proceed with the payment?
You have to choose the payment type here: https://modelunitednation.org/payment-2.
Fill in your billing details such as; your name, e-mail address, phone number and address. Click on the “place order” button, then choose the method of your payment.
The USD currency will be converted to IDR. Don’t mind it. The currency will be the same.
- What should I do after I get selected?
The next step is fulfilling the payment via this link: https://modelunitednation.org/payment-2, afterwards you will get your council and country allocation in 3 days, then you’ll have to send the documents that have been informed in the Letter of Acceptance.
- I chose full accommodation, can I get airport assistance 1 day before the event?
Unfortunately, you can’t. We only provide airport assistance based on the schedule. If the delegates arrived after/before the given time, the delegates will have to go to the venue on their own and the expenses will not be covered by the committee.
- How can I get a sponsorship?
Here are some tips and tricks to get sponsorship:
- Prepare the required documents such as proposal, Letter of Acceptance, and Application Letter along with your needed fund. The application letter should consist of your background in joining the event, goals, reasons why you are choosing those companies, then state the benefits for both parties between you and the company.
- Look for companies/institutions that offer sponsorship to events or activities similar to yours.
- Create a list of potential sponsors.
- Research every company/institution or person on your list.
- Contact the potential companies/institutions and make a good communication with them.
- Send the whole documents.
- Define the deadline and follow up.
Note: make sure you don’t input proposal only to a single company/institution. Good Luck!
- How to register?
You can fill in the registration form by clicking the “REGISTER NOW” button on our website: https://modelunitednation.org/.
- Can I get a sponsorship from AYIMUN if I get selected?
Unfortunately, we do not provide any scholarship or financial support. However, if you get selected, you will receive a Letter of Acceptance & Proposal. It might help you to find a sponsorship.
We suggest that you apply sponsorship to your University.