Asia Youth International Model United Nations
Model United Nations
Enhancing Global Power through Diplomacy and Regional Integration
Model United Nations (MUN) is an academic simulation which incorporates its rules, procedures and workflow between international delegations, Executive Board and International Press while involving qualified, upper crust parliamentary debaters from all academic backgrounds, undergraduate or even postgraduate. At MUN, one is bound to witness exhilarating debate on a particular agenda in parliamentary form within parliamentary walls.
COUNCIL OVERVIEW OF AYIMUN 2017
ASIA YOUTH INTERNATIONAL
MODEL UNITED NATIONS
SERIES OF ACTIVITIES
A series of activities organized by the committee of AYIMUN 2017 is as follows:
Committee Session is a formal session in which assigned delegates discuss about one certain issue in a council. Asia Youth International Model United Nations (AYIMUN) 2017 will hold a predetermined number of sessions which are intended in the committee. The resolutions can be submitted to the policy makers in Indonesia.
Asia Youth International MUN 2017 is not only focusing on the council session, but also interspersed with a series of non-formal activities, which covers:
- MUNers Party is an informal activity which will be filled with entertainment to strengthen the relationship with fellow delegates.
- Diplomatic Dinner is a semi-formal dinner activity which allows delegates to interact with fellow council delegates and directors. In this session, there will be the announcement of the winner for each council.
- City Tour is a visit activity to some historical sites or tourist attraction within Kuala Lumpur and its surrounding area.
The Asia Youth International Model United Nations (AYIMUN) 2017 will provide the awards based on councils which served in this conference.
There will 5 awards which divided into 7 councils as follows
The Most Outstanding
Best Position Paper
- Asia Youth Interntional MUN welcomes youth from North America, Europe, Asia, South America, Africa, and Oceania who have experience in Model UN or have high interest in global affairs and the United Nations.
- Delegate participants must be enrolled in a high school, university, fresh graduate high school.
- High school and university level conferences will operate separately with the exception of sessions in the United Nations.
- AYIMUN also welcomes advisors who have a role in planning and organizing a MUN conferences and teachers who use Model UN in their education curriculum. High school groups are required to be accompanied by at least one faculty advisor.
ASIA YOUTH INTERNATIONAL MODEL UNITED NATIONS (AYIMUN) 2017
|09.00 – 12.00||Airport Assistant|
Delegates Registration + Lunch
Break in the hotel
All delegates, Chair/Co-Chairs, Speakers and all committees are led to go to the Symposium Venue (Hotel Ballroom)
Opening Cultural Show
Opening Speech of the Secretary General of AYIMUN 2017
Introduction of Asia Youth International Symposium (AYIS)
Introduction of Moderator of AYIS 2017
Introduction of Asia Symposium and Distinguish Speakers
Speakers I explanation
Speakers II explanation
Speakers III Explanation
Question and Answer Session
Summary and Appreciation for the distinguish speakers
Photo session and closing of the Symposium\\
Introduction of Model United Nations
Question and Answer
MUN 101 (Zero Conference)
All Participants will be accommodated to each Councils venue
Committee Session I
Committee Session II
Break and Lunch Time
Committee Session III
|Committee Session IV|
|Committee Session V (DR Explanation)|
|All chair, co-chairs, and all delegates will have dinner (for accommodation participants)|
All participants who stay in Sunway Putera Hotel will be accommodated to the bus to enjoy City Tour
All participants are back from City Tour to the hotel
Break time and prepare for going to Cultural Night, Diplomatic Dinner and awarding Night
All Participants will be accommodated to the Hall to attend Closing Ceremony, Cultural Show, and Diplomatic Dinner
Opening the Closing Ceremony
Cultural Performance and Dinner
Closing Speech of Secretary General of AYIMUN
Invitation of Chair/Co-Chairs of ARF
Invitation of Chair/Co-Chairs of OIC
Invitation of Chair/Co-Chairs of IMF
Invitation of Chair/Co-Chairs of UNESCO
Invitation of Chair/Co-Chairs of UNHCR
Invitation of Chair/Co-Chairs of UNHRC
Invitation of Chair/Co-Chairs of Press Corp
Certification for all Participation will be given based on their council
“Updates of participants who register until now”
Contact Us :
100, Jalan Putra, Chow Kit, 50350 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia